How to Start
We are always looking for ways for past trip members and churches to stay involved in the lives of orphans. If you are part of a church that would be interested in working with Visiting Orphans to either start an orphan-care ministry or to expand upon your current one, we would love to work with you.
Here are a few guidelines for how the process will work after your church has decided to participate in the Partnership Program.
- Identify a point person in your church to work with Visiting Orphans.
- Identify the country in which your church would like to work.
- Share the full vision of the plan to your entire congregation.
- Begin organizing a Vision Trip with Visiting Orphans.
- Begin recruiting church members to participate in a missions trip with Visiting Orphans.
For more information, or to express your interest in a partnership please contact us.